Tilting Point is a new generation games partner for top independent development studios, with a focus on the rapidly growing mobile and tablet markets. Tilting Point empowers elite developers with expert resources, operational support, and funding to give carefully selected games mainstream success. The company adheres to a core philosophy of putting development talent first, advancing industry-leading analytics, and overcoming discoverability hurdles with aggressive, best-in-class marketing. Tilting Point is located in Manhattan and Barcelona.
Tilting Point is looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Kyiv. As part of the team, you will work on collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data. The primary focus will be in owning a complete project and developing tools and systems for internal stakeholders for improving User Acquisition and LiveOps. You will interface with various internal teams to understand their data needs and provide high quality data and insights which drive business value.
Над чем работать?
- Название проекта(ов): Star Treck Timelines, Warhammer: Chaos and Conquest, Spongebob: Crusty cook-off, Narcos: Cartel Wars, Languinis
- Жанры: Ролевые, Казуальные, Детские игры, Экшен
- Платформы: Mobile, iOS, Android
Размер и структура команды?
Geographically distributed team
На какие задачи (обязанности)?
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following, on an as-needed basis:
● Work with data analysts, game producers, and customer service to help define technology needs for the logging, processing, storage and presentation of data in a manner that delivers business value
● Design, implement, maintain tools and reports for User Acquisition and LiveOps teams from start to finish
● Work with various internal teams to satisfy analytical needs by building both large systematic reports and small custom pieces
● Build data expertise and own data quality for a variety of products
Какого профессионала ищем?
● Minimum bachelor’s in Computer Science
● 2+ years of experience as a Data Engineer working on big data analytics
● Excellent knowledge of Python and SQL
● Good knowledge of Scala and Spark
● Good knowledge of Apache Airflow
● You are fluent in English (written and oral), additional languages a plus
● Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and APIs
● Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks
● Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines/locations
Почему у нас приятно работать?
● Startup environment — where each individual makes a large impact
● Ability to own technical direction of various products and systems
● Work with great people on great games that reach millions of people each month
Какие условия и бонусы?
● Great office in Podil
● Flexible schedule and flexible location mode
● Unlimited vacation days
● Full legal and accounting support of your PE account
● Premium medical insurance after probation period
● English classes
● Constant contribution to your professional education and wellbeing in the company
hiring manager interview
technical interview 1
technical interview 2